Day in, day out, the Private Brands Group of Edgewell Personal Care is focused
on producing quality products. Our facilities perform numerous inspections and verifications
as a part of standard operating procedures.
RAW MATERIAL INSPECTION:
- Visual inspections are done on every shipment of steel and polystyrene.
- Dimensional, visual and functional checks are done on shipments of packaging materials.
- Blades - during heat treatment, grinding, blade finishing
- Cartridge assembly
- Conducted at the point of manufacture. Operators record hourly checks as a minimum
- Adjustments to process deviations are made as they occur
- Quality Assurance Auditors audit the products and processes
PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT:
- Performance of razors and cartridges are evaluated by shave tests conducted in-house,
external in-home shave panels, and independent testing organizations
BRC (British Retail Consortium)
Teplice, Czech Republic
IFS (Household and Personal Care)
Knoxville, TN, USA
RQP (Retail Qualification Program)
Obregon GWS, Mexico