Flicker® Razor for Women
Retired after 35 years of safely protect women delicate skin from nicks and cuts.
After over 35 years on the market it is with deep regret that American Safety Razor Company (ASR) announces the discontinuation of Flicker®. The Flicker® razor was introduced in 1971 and was the first disposable razor designed exclusively for Women.
Flicker's® stainless steel “SKIN-SHIELD”® blade with wire wrapping provides a protective guard so the blade glides gently over your skin. It is designed to let you cut hair and not skin.
- A complete shaving system containing 5 blades
- A self-contained design without separate blades or razors to handle
- Shape is easy to grip even with wet hands
- Designed to shave legs and underarms
- Blades are numbered so you'll know when to pick up your next Flicker